#ZeroE – FUEL SYSTEMS ENGINEER (M/F) H/F
Job title#ZeroE – FUEL SYSTEMS ENGINEER (M/F) H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Support delivery and ongoing evolution of a Verification & Validation strategy for the liquid hydrogen fuel system being developed;
- Support to and management of liquid hydrogen fuel system trade studies.
- Coordinate suppliers with the development of equipment for Liquid Hydrogen.
- Support the development of Liquid Hydrogen sub system architecture design.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in systems
- A proven experience in fluids systems is mandatory
- Experience in fuel and/or liquid hydrogen fluids will clearly be beneficial (design, materials, geometry, etc…), as well as mechanical systems as a whole.
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity,
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills, and a strong ability to lead and make reporting,
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress,
- Advanced level in English is mandatory (oral and written).
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom