PAINTING SURFACE TREATMENT ENGINEER H/F
Job titlePAINTING SURFACE TREATMENT ENGINEER H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Propose and qualify surface treatment & functional coatings (including documentation: standards, specification, testing reports & manufacturing instructions…) in relation with suppliers
- Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of M&P in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Support the manufacturing line, repair & maintenance services in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Define, consolidate guidelines, standards and work procedure
- Identify and propose innovative solution with regulation complaint
- Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/laboratory tests and redaction of conclusion reports
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
The position is based in Vitrolles.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a Engineering degree and/or comparable – Ph-D diploma specialized in materials, surface treatment and / or mechanical
- You have at least five years of working experience
- You have experience in surface preparation (mechanical and chemical such as sanding, cleaning, plasma, sol-gel deposition), functional coatings (primers, anti-corrosion, anti-erosion, finishing paints, varnishes, inkjet products…)
- Tests/Qualifications of industrial process mindset
- Multi-national spirit, team-player, customer- and service-oriented are some of your assets.
- You are native/fluent in French and advanced in English. German is a plus
Are you looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities?
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Provence-Cote d'Azur, Bouches du Rhône (13)