Electrical installation and MSPA architecte (M/F)
Job titleElectrical installation and MSPA architecte (M/F)
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
In the frame of new activities around the Electrical Installation and Multi System and Physical Architecture (MSPA) for the Aircraft Wings we are looking and EWIS (Electrical Wiring Installation System) and MSPA engineer at Filton.
• Develop the architecture requirement
• Develop the electrical installation directives for the existing aircraft and for the next generation
• Perform safety analysis
• Contribute to EWIS certification study
• Contribute to the quality and improve the installation design taking into account various parameter like: In support service, safety, performances, costs, weight, environment conditions, operational and industrial constraints
Are you THE one ?
• You have a university degree in aeronautical with a focus on avionics systems
• You have a working experience in the field of electrical installation or MSPA.
• You have knowledge in safety, avionics systems, EWIS, MSPA
• Skills in TDD92 and multisystem ATA (ATA42, ATA24…) are welcome
• People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person. • You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized. • Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets. • Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
• You are fluent in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom