CONTINUED AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER (M/W/D) H/F
Job titleCONTINUED AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER (M/W/D) H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Several positions are available in the Toulouse area
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
You will participate in collaboration with different actors of airworthiness monitoring (airworthiness department, design office, support, program, FAL) to the following activities:
- Review of Occurrences in the fleet (from in-service, production or design origin) with a particular focus to the GenOcc (Generic Occurence),
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering program organization,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the presentations to be made to airworthiness authorities
Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA…)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Airworthiness Directives.
Definition / Creation / Update of KPI related to the Continued Airworthiness activities.
- Definition / Creation / Update of communication support related to the Continued Airworthiness activities.
You will be responsible for the progress of the activities and the respect of the delivery milestones. You will also have to communicate the progress of the activities to the airworthiness department.
The knowledge of Part-21A.3 and associated AMC / GM is required for carrying out airworthiness monitoring activities.
Familiarity with airplane systems is an asset for the job.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautic.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the field of Aeronautic domain: Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification, RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities, or system designer on Airbus A/C.
The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
You have knowledge of :
- ARP 5150 (Safety Assessment of Transport Airplanes in Commercial Service),
Part-21A.3, Part-M (Continuing airworthiness requirements)
- JAR/CS 25 (Certification Specification Large Aeroplane)
- A/C architectures.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You have the ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Occitanie, Haute Garonne (31)